AML/CTF for Financial Advisers
Financial Advisers act as a gateway between the customer and the financial institution, and this can make them susceptible to exploitation by criminals and fraudsters. Fraud is by far the most prevalent offence, with many reported cases of falsified documents and attempts to access financial products under a false identity. The most challenging aspect of the financial advisers' AML/CTF compliance is verifying that the clients who are accessing their services are who they say they are. bronID can help in overcoming this challenge by providing an end-to-end identity verification solution that covers all organisation types.
What do you need to do?
- Enrol with the regulator
- Assess the ML/TF risks your business is facing
- Develop your AML/CTF Program
- Implement the procedures from your AML/CTF Program
How can bronID help?
KYC and KYB
Identity Verification solution that scales with your business.
- KYC and KYB solution that supports all organisation types including verification of individuals, companies, trusts and associations
- One solution, global coverage
- Three integration options for full flexibility: Self-serve Portal, White-label Forms and API
Develop compliant AML/CTF policies, procedures and controls.
- Use our Risk Assessment tool to assess your risks of money laundering and terrorism financing
- Our AML/CTF Programs include AML/CTF procedures and controls that are customised to your circumstances
- Upgrade to tools that will help you execute your AML/CTF Program with ease
Compliance as a service
Stay on top of the AML/CTF requirements.
- Always have someone to ask about the best practices in AML/CTF and how you can implement them to fit your circumstances
- Get help with executing your AML/CTF procedures and controls
- Stay informed about the regulatory changes and requirements