AML/CTF for Neobanks and Digital Banks
The banking industry has changed significantly since financial services first started to operate digitally. With changes such as Open Banking, financial services will continue to trend towards becoming completely digital. Neobanks and Digital Banks are illustrative of this transition. When building an increasingly digital banking system, your AML/CTF compliance systems need to be digitally interoperable. bronID has been designed with this in mind - to help you replace traditional legacy compliance systems and still achieve best-practice compliance protocols.
What do you need to do?
- Enrol with the regulator
- Assess the ML/TF risks your business is facing
- Develop your AML/CTF Program
- Implement the procedures from your AML/CTF Program
How can bronID help?
KYC and KYB
Identity Verification solution that scales with your business.
- KYC and KYB solution that supports all organisation types including verification of individuals, companies, trusts and associations
- One solution, global coverage
- Three integration options for full flexibility: Self-serve Portal, White-label Forms and API
Develop compliant AML/CTF policies, procedures and controls.
- Use our Risk Assessment tool to assess your risks of money laundering and terrorism financing
- Our AML/CTF Programs include AML/CTF procedures and controls that are customised to your circumstances
- Upgrade to tools that will help you execute your AML/CTF Program with ease
Compliance as a service
Stay on top of the AML/CTF requirements.
- Always have someone to ask about the best practices in AML/CTF and how you can implement them to fit your circumstances
- Get help with executing your AML/CTF procedures and controls
- Stay informed about the regulatory changes and requirements