Forex & Remittance
AML/CTF for Remittance Service Providers
The globalisation of the financial sector has contributed to a considerable increase in the activity and volume of money passing through Forex and Remittance businesses. In an incredibly diverse world, remitters are facing significant money-laundering and terrorism financing risks. bronID can help these businesses reduce their exposure to illegal activities as well as help them set up proper and compliant AML/CTF policies and procedures.
What do you need to do?
- Enrol with the regulator
- Assess the ML/TF risks your business is facing
- Develop your AML/CTF Program
- Implement the procedures from your AML/CTF Program
How can bronID help?
We provide AML/CTF tools and advisory to help you prevent financial crime and comply with regulatory requirements
KYC and KYB
Identity Verification solution that scales with your business.
- KYC and KYB solution that supports all organisation types including verification of individuals, companies, trusts and associations
- One solution, global coverage
- Three integration options for full flexibility: Self-serve Portal, White-label Forms and API
Develop compliant AML/CTF policies, procedures and controls.
- Use our Risk Assessment tool to assess your risks of money laundering and terrorism financing
- Our AML/CTF Programs include AML/CTF procedures and controls that are customised to your circumstances
- Upgrade to tools that will help you execute your AML/CTF Program with ease
Compliance as a service
Stay on top of the AML/CTF requirements.
- Always have someone to ask about the best practices in AML/CTF and how you can implement them to fit your circumstances
- Get help with executing your AML/CTF procedures and controls
- Stay informed about the regulatory changes and requirements
“Are you operating a Remittance business and don't know where to start? Send us your questions, and we'll get back to you asap.”
* We never share user details with third parties, period.
Thank you! Your submission has been received! We will get back to you in 24 hours.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Get started now.
Are you ready to get started? Create an account or book a meeting with one of our advisers to learn more about our products.
News and compliance insights from our expert team.
Learn how you can protect your business from financial crime