AML/CTF for Super Funds
The size of the superannuation sector makes it an attractive target for money laundering and other associated crimes. Fraud is by far the most prevalent offence, with many reported cases of identity theft, falsified documents and attempted illegal early release of superannuation savings. Many instances of fraud are enabled by cybercrime, with super funds seeing regular and sophisticated hacking attempts. The most challenging aspect of the super funds' AML/CTF compliance is verifying that the individuals who are accessing the fund are who they say they are. bronID can help with overcoming this challenge by providing an end-to-end identity verification solution.
What do you need to do?
- Enrol with the regulator
- Assess the ML/TF risks your business is facing
- Develop your AML/CTF Program
- Implement the procedures from your AML/CTF Program
How can bronID help?
We provide AML/CTF tools and advisory to help you prevent financial crime and comply with regulatory requirements
KYC and KYB
Identity Verification solution that scales with your business.
- KYC and KYB solution that supports all organisation types including verification of individuals, companies, trusts and associations
- One solution, global coverage
- Three integration options for full flexibility: Self-serve Portal, White-label Forms and API
Develop compliant AML/CTF policies, procedures and controls.
- Use our Risk Assessment tool to assess your risks of money laundering and terrorism financing
- Our AML/CTF Programs include AML/CTF procedures and controls that are customised to your circumstances
- Upgrade to tools that will help you execute your AML/CTF Program with ease
Compliance as a service
Stay on top of the AML/CTF requirements.
- Always have someone to ask about the best practices in AML/CTF and how you can implement them to fit your circumstances
- Get help with executing your AML/CTF procedures and controls
- Stay informed about the regulatory changes and requirements
“Are you operating a Super Fund and don't know where to start? Send us your questions, and we'll get back to you asap.”
* We never share user details with third parties, period.
Thank you! Your submission has been received! We will get back to you in 24 hours.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Get started now.
Are you ready to get started? Create an account or book a meeting with one of our advisers to learn more about our products.
News and compliance insights from our expert team.
Learn how you can protect your business from financial crime