If you are using bronID White-label Forms to collect and process identity data, you can customise the branding of the forms to give your customers a more personalised experience. In this tutorial, we will go through the steps to customise the bronID White-label Forms.
- Go to Settings > Whitelabel forms > Configuration. Log in to your bronID account and navigate to the Settings menu. From there, select "Whitelabel forms" and then "Configuration".
- Configure the Custom verification key. The Custom verification key is a URL where your customers can submit KYC verifications. For example, you can use your company name as the verification key (e.g. mycompanyname). Configure this key to ensure that your customers can submit KYC verifications to your business.
- Configure the Service name. The Service name is the name of your business or service as it will be shown to your customers when they access the Whitelabel KYC Forms. Set this to your company name (e.g. My Company Name).
- Enable or disable your Forms to be available on a static public link. By default, bronID Forms are available on a static public link (https://portal.bronid.com/idform/mycompanyname). However, it is recommended that you disable this option to prevent anyone who has the link from submitting data for identity verification. If you want to enable this option, you can send a static link to your clients. If you disable this option, you must generate a unique link for each verification with the bronID API.
- Add a Support email. Add a support email that customers can use if the verification is unsuccessful or if there is an error. This email will be displayed on the KYC Forms, so make sure it is correct (e.g. email@example.com).
- Add a ToS link. Add a link to your Terms of Service. This link will be added to the KYC Forms, and customers will be required to read and accept your terms before submitting their identity data.
- Add a Redirect URL. If you want your users to be redirected after the verification is complete, set up your Redirect URL. If this is not configured, the users will stay on the verification result page.
- Use dark text toggle. If you are using a white or light colour header, switch on the Use dark text toggle to ensure that the text is readable.
- Add a Header colour. Configure the header colour of your Whitelabel Forms to match your branding.
- Add a Button colour. Configure the buttons' colour of your Whitelabel Forms to match your branding.
- Add a Spinner colour. While processing the verification, your users will see a "spinner" consisting of 4 dots. You can configure the colours to match your branding or leave them empty to use the Button colour as a default value.
- Add your Logo. Upload your header logo to be displayed on the KYC Forms. This will help customers to recognise your business.
- Enable countries. Choose the countries that you want to have as an option on the Whitelabel Forms. This will ensure that customers can select their country of origin when submitting their identity data.
- Enable entity types. Choose the entity types that you want to have as an option on the Whitelabel Forms. This will ensure that customers can select their entity type (e.g. individual or business) when submitting their identity data.
After completing the configuration, your customised Forms with your branding and logo will be available on the link provided under the Custom verification key that you configured. This link is where your customers can submit their KYC/KYB verifications, and they will see the branding and logo that you set up during the configuration process. Make sure to test the Forms after customising them to ensure that they are functioning correctly and displaying your branding correctly.