If you need to update your company information, the process is pretty straightforward. Just follow these steps:
- Log into your account and go to the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on "Account" and then select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- Once you're in the "Settings" section, click on "Basic Information."
- You'll see an "Edit" button next to your current company information. Click on this button to make changes to your details.
- Update your information as required, and make sure to save your changes before leaving the page.
It's important to note that your account must be linked to an existing company or organisation. Also, when using your account to make updates or changes, you should only do so on behalf of your organisation. This is because identity verification audit trails and compliance activities need to be valid and accurate, and using your account for personal purposes could compromise this information.