To create a bronID Portal account, please follow these steps: Visit https://portal.bronid.com/signup and complete the required fields.
As a registered Identity Service Provider (IDSP), bronID is required to perform due diligence on all individuals and entities that wish to create an account with the bronID Portal or use any bronID Products.
To gain access to bronID products and databases, your organisation must meet the eligibility requirements of our data providers. Therefore, it is critical that you provide accurate information during the account creation process to ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria of the data vendors you wish to access.
To expedite the account creation process and avoid any unnecessary delays, please ensure that you provide all the requested information in the Sign-Up form. All entered information will be thoroughly checked and verified before access is granted to any bronID Products.
As part of our due diligence process, we may also request additional information about your business and schedule an online call interview.
Please note that you may only create an account using a work email address. Creating an account with a generic email domain such as Gmail, Yahoo, Protonmail, or a temporary email address is prohibited. The domain name of your email address will be checked and vetted to ensure that only authorised individuals and entities are granted access to bronID Products.
To successfully Sign Up for a bronID Portal account, the following information must be submitted:
- Email Address: A valid work email address must be provided.
- Company Name: The full legal name of your company should be provided.
- Company Website: The website of your company.
- Country: The country where your company is located.
- Company/Business Number: This refers to the unique identifier assigned to your business by a relevant authority such as an Australian Business Number (ABN), Australian Company Number (ACN), or Employer Identification Number (EIN).
- Financial Service Licence: If your business is involved in financial services, you must provide the relevant financial service licence number issued by a government agency such as ASIC, SEC, or FMA.
- AML/CTF Regulatory Number: A unique reference number provided by a financial intelligence unit or enforcement agency such as AUSTRAC, FinCen, or FMA, which is used for interacting and reporting to the AML/CTF regulatory body.
To ensure a smooth and timely Sign Up process, it is important that all requested information is accurately provided. Note that we reserve the right to verify the accuracy of the information provided and may request further information as part of our due diligence process.
It is important to note that bronID reserves the right to decline access to any customer who provides inaccurate information or intentionally tries to obfuscate data that is material to the due diligence process. Providing false or misleading information during the Sign Up process may result in your account being suspended or terminated.