If you have subscribed to any of the bronID Integrated options (White-label Forms or API), you need to generate your API keys. To do this follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings -> Developers -> API keys
- Configure the Custom verification key. This is a URL where your customers can submit KYC verifications (e.g. mycompanyname).
- Configure the Service name. This is the name of your service as it will be shown to your customers when they access the KYC forms (e.g. My Company Name).
- Generate your API keys by clicking the Create secret key button. These keys should be kept secret as they can be used to submit KYC verifications. You can enable/disable API keys by using the menu on the right.
- Access the API documentation here.
You can additionally configure webhooks. They can be used to automatically get real-time updates from bronID. Webhooks are triggered by a certain event such as a verification status change. When that event occurs, bronID will make an HTTP request to the URL configured for the webhook. You can configure your system to automatically take certain actions when receiving the webhooks (e.g. approve the customer when the ID verification is finished). To configure the webhooks follow the steps below:
- Generate a Webhook URL by clicking the Add new webhook button. Enter your webhook endpoint (listener) URL (e.g. www.mycompany.com/kycwebhook). The verification status webhooks will be sent to this URL.
- Generate Secret signing keys by clicking the Create signing key button. You should use this key to verify that the origin of the webhook is bronID.