If you have subscribed to the bronID Integrated option (Portal + Integration), you need to generate your API keys to be able to use the API or the Whitelabel forms. To do this follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings > Developers > API keys. Log in to your bronID account and navigate to the Settings menu. From there, select "Developers" and then "API keys".
- Configure the Custom verification key. The Custom verification key is a URL where your customers can submit KYC verifications. For example, you can use your company name as the verification key (e.g. mycompanyname). Configure this key to ensure that your customers can submit KYC verifications to your business.
- Configure the Service name. The Service name is the name of your business or service as it will be shown to your customers when they access the KYC forms. Set this to your company name (e.g. My Company Name).
- Generate your API keys. To generate your API keys, click the "Create secret key" button. These keys should be kept secret as they can be used to submit KYC verifications. You can enable or disable API keys by using the menu on the right.
- Access the API documentation. Once you have generated your API keys, you can access the API documentation. This will provide you with detailed information on how to use the bronID API to submit KYC verifications.
Remember to keep your API keys secret and use them carefully. You can access the API documentation to learn more about how to use the bronID API.
You can additionally configure webhooks. They can be used to automatically get real-time updates from bronID. Webhooks are triggered by a certain event such as a verification status change. When that event occurs, bronID will make an HTTP request to the URL configured for the webhook. You can configure your system to automatically take certain actions when receiving the webhooks (e.g. approve the customer when the ID verification is finished). To configure the webhooks follow the steps below:
- Generate a Webhook URL by clicking the Add new webhook button. Enter your webhook endpoint (listener) URL (e.g. www.mycompany.com/kycwebhook). The verification status webhooks will be sent to this URL.
- Generate Secret signing keys by clicking the Create signing key button. You should use this key to verify that the origin of the webhook is bronID.