For an individual to be verified with the e-Document identity verification procedure, the following rules must be satisfied.
1. Document collection:
- collect at least one photo of a primary photographic identification document; and
- collect at least one photo of a secondary photographic identification document; or
- collect at least one photo of a secondary non-photographic identification document.
2. Data collection:
The documents should contain at least the following information of the individual:
- the full name;
- the date of birth; and
- the residential address.
3. Authenticity and liveness checks:
Perform the following checks with computer analysis:
- document authenticity check;
- liveness check.