If you have either a Portal + Integration or a Distributor subscription with bronID, you can configure Whitelabel forms featuring your own branding and logo. This functionality enables you to create a branded forms that can be sent to your customers for them to fill out and submit data for verification purposes. Upon submission, you will receive the data and its verification results directly in the bronID Portal.
Generate a Whitelabel Forms Link
There are two methods to generate a form link:
- Programmatically via the bronID API: This method is suitable for those who prefer an automated process through API integration.
- Via the bronID Portal: This method is user-friendly for customers who do not have an API integration and prefer a manual setup.
Generating the Link in the bronID Portal
To generate a link through the bronID Portal, follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to KYC > Verify IDs and select the Individual tab.
- Optionally, fill out the customer's name in the form if you want this to be prefilled in the form you send to them.
- Click the kebab icon (three vertical dots) in the top right corner of the form.
- Select Generate form from the menu.
- Optionally, enter a User ID as a unique identifier for your customer. This is the unique identifier that the customer has in your system.
- Click on Generate to create the link.
- A link will be displayed in a pop-up modal; copy and send this to your customer.